Monday, April 22, 2013

Opening Night With The Creatures.

An introduction. We are all gods. We are all creatures who love music. I believe that all humans are capable of carrying a tune, creating music and/or constructing a song. Some of us pursue these interests, most choose not to. Yet with the best or the worst intentions there is an endless amount of songs floating and fluttering out in the ether. Billions upon billions of them and the tally just keeps on growing. My idea behind this blog is to get a better understanding of what inspires the conception of songs through short seven question interviews with friends and songwriters I admire. I aim to capture unfiltered details of the writing process along with the basics of what motivates the internal ritual of making music. If anything I hope to be briefly entertained by some very talented and interesting people. Hopefully you will be too. The door is officially open. Enjoy, B.C.U.

No comments:

Post a Comment